High Intensity Warning Lights
A high intensity obstruction light which is used for day-time, twilight and night-time, marking towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions.
The WL-100 is an ICAO & FAA compliant Type A / B high intensity obstruction light that is used for day-time, twilight and night-time, marking towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a flashing white safety light.
The enclosure is made of die casting aluminium with a powder coated finish. It is light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant. It has a self-contained wiring compartment which helps make the product easy to install and terminate as no additional junction boxes are required.
The light source consists of high powered long life LED technology with a UV stabilised polycarbonate lens and reflector-housing which also minimises light pollution.
The ICAO & FAA standards state that a high intensity aircraft warning light must operate 24hours. The light intensity must be: during the day-time: 200,000cds, twilight: 20,000cds and night-time: 2,000cds.
- Modular design – meets optics standard, compact size and high efficiency
- Based on LED technology
- Extremely reliable – a major maintenance cost saving
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Lamp housing – polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability, high transmittance
- Self-contained wiring compartment – eliminates additional boxes
- Base material – die casting aluminium LM6 alloy
- Tempered glass lens
- Reflector – ABS
- Combustibility rating: UL94-V0
- IP protection: IP65
- Operating temperature: -30°C – +70°C, can withstand the most severe environments
- Flashing LED type
- Typical LED lifetime: – 100, 000 hrs
- Optional: GPS synchronisation between 2 or more Delta lights (please ask Delta sales/technical for further information)
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.