Twin Warning Lights
The product consists of two single Delta WL75 aviation obstruction lights and a die cast aluminium light fitting, which houses the electronics and LED cluster.
The WL75 twin aviation obstruction light is specially designed for a wide variety of cranes used in harbours, metallurgies, towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady red safety light (flashing also available upon request).
The product consists of two single Delta WL75 aviation obstruction lights and a die cast aluminium light fitting, which houses the electronics and LED cluster providing high luminance, stable performance, external long life, environmental protection, corrosion resistance, shockproof and ease of mount.
- Employs a cold rolled steel enclosure with a powder-coat paint finish, providing corrosion resistance and durability.
- Uses LED cluster as lamps – the life expectancy is more than 100,000 hours.
- Self-contained compartment, with a stainless steel wire which is used to secure the unit from falling in operation and for ease of mount.
- Sealed construction which can withstand the harsh effects of the environment.
- Built-in micro monitoring controller unit. When and if the service light fails the controller switches on the standby light automatically
- Built-in photocell which can switch the light on / off at dawn and dusk.
- Flashing mode is also available.
- Lamp housing – polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability and high transmittance
- Extremely Reliable — a major maintenance cost saving
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.