Low Intensity Warning Lights
The WL75 aircraft obstruction light was designed for a wide variety of uses as in the CAA CAP 168 for low intensity obstruction beacons, i.e. cranes, chimneys, masts, towers, residential buildings etc.
The WL75 obstruction light was designed for a wide variety of uses as in the CAA CAP 168 for low intensity obstruction beacons, i.e. cranes, chimneys, masts, towers, residential buildings etc. It consists of a LM6 cast-aluminium lamp holder and PMMA plastic, which houses the electronics and LED bulb, providing environmental protection and shock resistance. A cable is connected to the lamp from the base, convenient for mounting and replacement. A steel wire is connected to the base to stop it falling in operation.
The WL75 is composed of two separate parts
1. LED Bulb
2. Light fitting
The essential circuitry is integrated within the bulb, so if any faults occur just the replacement of the bulb is necessary. The bulb has a threaded ‘male’ type (Edison Screw) end which fits into the base holder. This makes it simple & convenient for replacement.
- Tested and approved to CAA CAP 168, ICAO Annex 14 & FAA regulations.
- Base is made from LM6 aluminium – LM6 has excellent resistance to corrosion under both ordinary atmospheric and marine conditions.
- The lamp housing accepts 3mm PMMA plastic and is water resistant and suitable in most environments, IP65 rating.
- LED bulb unit completely replaceable.
- The lamp body and base are connected with steel wire, protection against falling.
- A bird spike is provided at the top.
- Long life (estimated more than 100,000 hours) and energy saving (efficiency≥90%).
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.