Low Intensity Warning Lights
The light has a self-contained wiring compartment and a simple mounting arrangement. The light source consists of external long life LEDs, to ensure maximum life of the product.
The WLB-200 UK CAP168 Type B low intensity (200cd) obstruction light is designed for marking towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady burning or flashing red safety light.
The enclosure of the WLB-200 is made of die casting aluminium with a powder coated finish. It’s advantages are that it is light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant. The light has a self-contained wiring compartment and a simple mounting arrangement. It’s light source consists of external long life LEDs to ensure maximum life for the product.
- Modular design that meets optics standard
- Compact size and high efficiency
- Based on LED technology
- Extremely reliable — major maintenance cost saving
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Corrosion resistant lamp & housing
- Self-contained wiring compartment—eliminates additional boxes
- Base material — die casting aluminium LM6
- Lamp housing — polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability and high transmittance
- Combustibility rating：UL94-V0
- IP protection：IP65
- Steady burning or flashing type (no need external controller – must advise at time of placing order)
- Typical LED lifetime: ≥100, 000 hrs
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.