Solar Powered Lights
The WLS-810 obstruction light has the advantage of shockproof and can withstand the harsh effects of the environment.
The WLS-810 solar aviation warning light is used on a wide variety of cranes that are used in harbours, metallurgies, towers (telecom, GSM and smokestacks), buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions for air traffic with a red flash safety light.
The housing uses PC and a die-casting aluminium base, providing good water tightness. The built-in photocell switches on and off at dusk and dawn. The product is shockproof and can withstand the harsh effect of the environment, such as thunderstorms, typhoons and hailstone. The flash setting can be customised based on your requirements.
- Based on LED technology
- Base material- die casting aluminium LM6
- Lamp housing – polycarbonate with UV resistance
- Bird spike
- Built-in photocell
- Steel wire is used to connect base to housing to avoid falling in operation
- Built in Ni-MH battery, ease for replacement
- No RF-radiations and EMC compliant
- Shockproof and corrosion resistance
- Extremely reliable – major maintenance cost saving
- Very low power consumption – low energy cost
- Automatic battery protection if continuous operation for 18hrs in the dark
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.