WL2502 | Aircraft Warning Lights
Twin Aircraft Warning Lights
The WL2502 duty & stand-by medium intensity aircraft warning light is for marking towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions.
The WL2502 duty & stand-by medium intensity obstruction light is for marking towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady burning red safety light.
The enclosure of light is made of die casting aluminum with a powder coated finish, with the advantages being that it is light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant. It has a self-contained wiring compartment, with ease of mount. The light source consists of external long life LEDs, to ensure maximum life of the product.
- Modular design and meets optics standard, compact size and high efficiency
- Based on LED technology
- Duty & stand-by with integrated change over (can also be controlled by external device)
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Corrosion resistant lamp & housing
- Self-contained wiring compartment—eliminates additional boxes
- Base material–Die casting aluminium LM6
- Lamp housing – polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability, high transmittance
- Combustibility rating：UL94-V0
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.