WL-3000 | Aircraft Warning Lights
Medium Intensity Aircraft Warning Lights
The WL-3000 aircraft warning light is made of die-cast aluminium with a powder coated finish. It is light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant with a polycarbonate dome.
The WL-3000 medium intensity obstruction light (type B / C）is designed for marking towers (telecom, GSM), chimneys, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady burning red safety light. Compliant to ICAO standard, the light is tested and approved by Intertek laboratory (a copy of the certificate is available upon request).
The enclosure of the WL-3000 is made of die casting aluminum with a powder coated finish. It is also light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant with a polycarbonate dome.
- Modular design that meets optics standard
- Tested and certified to the ICAO Annex 14 standards by Intertek.
- 360° – omni directional
- Based on LED technology
- Maintenance free — major maintenance cost saving
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Corrosion resistant lamp & housing
- Self-contained wiring compartment — eliminates additional boxes
- Several mounting holes are available on the light base
- Designed to mount onto existing bolt pattern installations
- Base material — die casting aluminium LM6
- Outer sealing material — waterproof seal gasket
- Combustibility rating: UL94V0
- IP protection: IP65
- Operating temperature: -40° – +60°, can withstand the most severe environments
- Aviation red type
- Typical LED lifetime: ≥100, 000 hrs
- Power feeding part consists of two switching power supplies, which prolongs the power supply’s life and gives the whole light more stability.
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.