WL AB-2001| Aircraft Warning Lights
Medium Intensity Aircraft Warning Lights
The most important feature of the WL AB-2001 aircraft warning light is that it works as a dual light. It has a dual array / layers of light emitting diodes (LEDs).
The WL AB-2001 medium intensity obstruction light is for marking towers (telecom, GSM), smokestacks, buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a flashing white and flashing red safety light.
The most important feature of the WL AB-2001 is that it works as a dual light. It has a dual array / layers of light emitting diodes (LEDs). During the day time 1 of 2 LED arrays / layers work, using a high powered white LED driver, giving 20,000cd flashing white light intensity. At night the other 2 of 2 LED array / layers work, giving a flashing red light intensity of 2,000cd.
- Modular design meeting optics standard, compact size and high efficiency
- Based on LED technology
- Extremely reliable — major maintenance cost saving
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Corrosion resistant lamp & housing
- Self-contained wiring compartment – eliminates additional boxes
- Base material – Die casting aluminium LM6
- Reflector – ABS
- Combustibility rating：UL94V0
- IP protection：IP65
- Ambient temperature: -30℃ – +60℃, can withstand the most severe environments
- Capable of being flashed or steady burning (to be mentioned in purchase order)
- Typical LED lifetime: ≥100, 000 hrs
- All LEDS are connected in parallel, which are powered by a low voltage, constant current. When and if one LED fails it will not affect other LEDS
- Bird repellent spike molded on to the lens / dome.
- Built in photocell
- Additional function: Flash synchronization by GPS function with other Delta flashing lights
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.