WL HI-200K | Aircraft Warning Lights
High Intensity Warning Lights
The WL HI-200K aircraft warning light is used for day-time, twilight & night-time, marking Towers (Telecom, GSM), Smokestacks, Buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a flashing white safety light.
The WL HI-200K series high intensity obstruction light is designed in accordance to the ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1 – 6th Edition July 2013 Chapter 6 Type A/B and FAA AC 150/5345-43F.E.B.#67 Dual type L856/857.
The WL HI-200K is used for day-time, twilight & night-time, marking Towers (Telecom, GSM), Smokestacks, Buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a flashing white safety light.
The enclosure is made of die casting aluminum with a powder coated finish, light weight, waterproof, shockproof and corrosion resistant.
The light source consists of high powered long life LED technology with a UV stabilized polycarbonate lens and reflector-housing which also minimizes light pollution.
The ICAO standards state that a high intensity aircraft warning light must operate 24hours. The light intensity must be: during the day-time: 200,000cds, twilight: 20,000cds and night-time: 2,000cds.
- Modular design and meets optics standard, compact size and high efficiency
- Based on LED technology Ultra-capacitor charge and discharge power supply
- Auto intensity compensation if failure detected with any channel driver
- Auto power off when working temperature over 90⁰
- LED failure detection: FDR 12.5% (1 tier) – FDR 6.25% (2 tiers) – FDR 4.16% (3 tiers) Flash rate(s): 20fpm, 30fpm, 40fpm & 60fpm
- Lamp housing – ABS reflector with polycarbonate housing, with good anti-impact
strength, thermal stability, high transmittance
- Typical LED lifetime: ≥50, 000hrs
- GPS wireless synchronization between 2 or more Delta lights, RS485 interface Modbus Standard.
- Low wind load factor
Download the data sheet for this product. Data sheets include detailed specifications of the products including size information, power source and installation instructions. If you require more information than is available on the data sheet then please contact our sales team.
Data sheets are available as a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.